The DelVal High Performance Lined Butterfly Valve has been developed with extensive application, design and manufacturing expertise. These products are produced by employing modern manufacturing practices under a robust quality assurance system. These practices ensure consistent product quality and dependable performance.
DelTech Controls is pleased to offer top-of-the-line products in pipeline flow control. The DelVal Industrial Split Body Butterfly Valves have been developed with extensive application, design and manufacturing expertise. These products are produced by employing modern manufacturing practices under a robust quality assurance system. These practices ensure consistent product quality and dependable performance. The DelVal Series 40/41 Industrial Split Body Butterfly Valves have been designed to include state-of-the-art features that are described in this bulletin.
- Top plate drilled to fit ISO 5211 bolt circle dimensions. All handles, gear operators and DelTorq actuators are designed to mount directly to DelVal Valves.
- Bi-directional “U” cup stem seal.
- Two flange locating holes for sizes up to 12” for easy alignment of valve during installation. They meet ANSI#125/150 or other world drilling standards.
- One-piece disc/stem in high strength design. Available in options such as 316 stainless steel (thin profile, with hand polished edge and hubs), PTFE, Nylon 12 Coated or rubber covered with the covering extending on the stem in the sealing area.
- Heavy-duty acetal bushing absorbs the forces acting on the stem/disc assembly due to line pressure.
- Heavy-duty, two-piece body with extended neck for 2” piping insulation. Two coats of hard, zincrich epoxy for excellent corrosion resistance is optional.
- Unique heavy-duty, square grooved “Center Lock” seat design virtually eliminates any seat movement during the seating and unseating of the disc. Available in PTFE lined EPDM and various elastomer materials.
- Precision machined radius on the upper and lower disc hubs is pressed against upper and lower seat sealing faces for achieving primary sealing between disc and stem.
- O-ring molded in both upper and lower journals provide superior secondary seal.