Series 21 Rack & Pinion Type Pneumatic Actuators can be pneumatically driven in either spring return or double acting mode or driven by an electric motor. They are pneumatically operated, quarter turn rotary, dual rack and pinion design actuators. Learn more about valve automation products and actuators from BBP.
- Hard anodized, extruded aluminum body
- High strength alloy, ENP coated pinion gear
- SS end cap bolts
- Bi-directional adjustable external travel stops (± 5º in both open and closed directions)
- Unique patented insert design offers Double D, ISO square, round end keyed; can direct mount to many quarter turn valve designs
- Guide bar in pistons provide inherent blowout proof design
- Design: Dual Rack & Pinion
- Type: Double Acting & Single Acting
- Body: Extruded Aluminum, Hard Anodized
- Seal: Buna N/Silicone/Viton
- Torque: 1900 Nm maximum at 8 bar air pressure
- Temperature: (-)40°C to (+)180°C
- Supply: Air Pressure 3 bar minimum, 8 bar maximum
- Features: Stroke adjustment ± 5°, both ways
- Mounting: ISO 5211 Mounting/ Namur interface
To find brochures on the Series 21 Rack and Pinion Type Pneumatic Actuators, click here to be directed to the DelVal site.
To download a digital installation manual with more information on the product and its features, click the link here.