The High Performance Butterfly Valves – Torex are high-performance, triple-offset, metal- or soft-seated butterfly valve frequently used for isolation or on-off applications, but equally suitable for control, especially on high-flow, low-pressure applications.
- Longer service life provided by triple-offset design, which minimizes seat wear during opening and closing
- Minimized pressure loss and low energy costs due to tight shutoff
- Low installation costs enabled by compact wafer design and low weight
- Improved safety assured by Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3 and IEC 61508 certification
- Increased uptime — even in difficult media and demanding pressures — through excellent design, materials and performance characteristics
Sizes: DN 80 to 700; NPS 3 to 28
Press: PN 10 to 40; Class 150 and 300
Temp: -30°C to 350°C (-22°F to 662°F)
The Flowserve High Performance Butterfly Valves – Torex are technically and financially strong alternative to other valve types, especially larger valves. High tightness class in combination with a short face-to-face makes it suitable for many applications within pulp and paper, chemical and petrochemical, oil and gas, power plants, and steel works.
To learn more about this product, click here to visit Flowserve and read about the industries, industry sectors, standards, and design range that it serves.