The ZR202 transmitter/detector can measure either oxygen concentration or humidity and combines benefits of the ZR402 remote analyzer and the ZR22 detector into an intelligent, rebuildable, low-cost measurement device for in-situ humidity measurement.
This smart probe features a local LCD display and infrared push-button operation for local adjustment of the instrument and calibration control. Integrated automatic calibration is also available.
Lower Cost of Ownership
The integral design of the ZR202 can reduce installation costs by minimizing the amount of tubing, wiring, and conduit required. Replacement of the zirconia cell and heater can be done in the field, reducing maintenance costs.
HART communication protocol allows for easy configuration of the instrument and updated information on all process variables and diagnostic tools.
- ZR202S-A (ATEX); Ex d IIB + H2 T2 Gb, Ex tb IIIC T300°C Db
- ZR202S-B (FM); Class I, Division1, Groups B, C and D
- ZR202S-C (CSA); Class I, Division1, Groups B, C and D
- ZR202S-D (IECEx); Ex d IIB + H2 T2 Gb, Ex tb IIIC T300°C Db
- ZR202S-K (KOSHA); Ex d IIB + H2, T2
Get a Long Service Life and Stable Operation with
a Zirconia Sensor
- Sensor Replacement is Easy
A molecular bonding method completes installation of platinum.
electrodes, and its inherent connection prevents separation of platinum
from the zirconia element.
- A lead-less electrode design eliminates electrical disconnection.
- Special coating protects the platinum and prevents the sensors from
deteriorating or becoming damaged.
- No special tool is required for cell replacement. Whenever required, the
cell is easily removed by removing four screws from the top of the probe.
- Down time (“from the time installation is started until it is completed”) is
minimized to approximately ten minutes. After the cell is replaced, the
analyzer requires a zero and span calibration only once.