The IR200 infrared gas analyzer is capable of measuring the concentrations of CO2, CO, CH4, SO2, NO and O2 components in sample gas. CO2, CO, CH4, SO2 and NO are measured by the non-dispersive infrared method (NDIR), while O2 is measured by the paramagnetic or zirconia method. A maximum of 4 components including O2 (up to 3 components except for O2 measurement) are simultaneously measurable. A high-sensitivity mass flow sensor is adopted in the detection unit for the infrared method. Due to use of single beam system for measurement, maintenance is easy and an excellent stability is ensured for a long period of time. In addition, the IR200 and has a largesize liquid crystal display, providing easy operation, high accuracy and multiple functions. This analyzer is thus optimum for combustion control of various industrial furnaces, botanical study and global atmospheric research.
- Simultaneous measurement of up to 4 components including O2 and 3 components selected from among CO2, CO, CH4, SO2, and NO. The analyzer receives signal input from an external oxygen analyzer and displays the measured value.
- Excellent long-term stability A unique optics system minimizes drift particularly due to contamination of measurement cell, ensuring excellent long-term stability.
- Minimal interference from other gas components The dual cell type of transmission detector minimizes interference from other gas components.
- Low maintenance Single beam system allows for simple measurement unit construction and requires no adjustment of optical balance, resulting in low maintenance.
- Easy operation Large LCD provides easy interactive operation.
- Extensive functions Highly precise zero/span calibration is achieved by simply pressing calibration keys. Automatic calibration is also available. Self-diagnostic function detects abnormality and displays an error massage. Other functions include remote range switching, range identification signal output, output signal hold, and upper/lower limit alarm.
Learn about other NDIR analyzers available at BBP.