The YTA70P is a panel mount type of temperature transmitter. The product delivers the characteristics of both converters and transmitters. It has a space-saving design that offers low cost installation. The HART 7 protocol allows you to conveniently configure the transmitter using the latest FDT/DTM technology. HART 7 benefits include long tag, enhanced burst mode, and event notification. The YTA70P is the choice for rail-mounted control applications.
- 4 to 20 mA DC Analog Output
- HART® 7 Digital Protocol Output
- 17 input types
- Accuracy: Dependent on sensor slescted
- Cold Junction Compensation: yes
- Input; single input
- Output: 4 to 20 mA DC analog with HART 7 Digital Protocol
- Mounting: DIN Rail: DIN EN60715 – 35 mm
- Weight: 0.33 il.
- Certifications: General Purpose only
Variety of Sensor Inputs
The type of sensor input is user-selectable: RTD, Thermocouple (T/C), DC Voltage, or Resistance.
The product is designed for DIN EN60715-35mm.
Learn more about temperature products from BBP.
Click here to learn more about the product.
See below for digital downloads about the product instruction manual, general specifications, and engineering tools.
- YTA70P Temperature Transmitter (2.8 MB)
- YTA70P Temperature Transmitter (393 KB)
- YTA70P Temperature Transmitter (174 KB)