The VEGACAL 62 is a level sensor for continuous level measurement in all areas of industry. The partly insulated probe is designed for the measurement of bulk solids and can also be used in non-conductive liquids such oil. The proven mechanical construction ensures high functional safety.
- High flexibility through shortenable probe
- Long lifetime and low maintenance requirement through robust mechanical construction
- Maximum utilization of the vessel because measurement over the complete probe length
For measurement of bulk solids and non-conductive liquids such as oil. A full/empty adjustment is necessary for setup.
Measuring range – Distance
- 6 m
- -50 … 200 °C
- -1 … 64 bar
- with screening tube PN1
- with concentric tube
Materials, wetted parts
- Alloy 400 (2.4360)
- Steel C22.8
- ≥ G½, ≥ ½ NPT
- ≥ DN25, ≥ 1″
- no media contact
- Stainless steel (precision casting)
- Stainless steel (electropolished)
- IP66/IP68 (0,2 bar)
- IP66/IP68 (1 bar)
- Profibus PA
- Foundation Fieldbus
- 4 … 20 mA/HART – two-wire
- -40 … 80 °C
Learn more about Capacitive sensing technology available at BBP.
To learn more about VEGACAL 62, click here.