The VEGABAR 87 Secondary sensor is a submersible pressure transmitter which is combined with a sensor from the VEGABAR 80 series to produce an electronic differential pressure measurement. It is suitable for the measurement of the gauge difference, level with superimposed pressure or vacuum, flow, density or interface. The VEGABAR 87 offers the possibility to detect even smallest measuring ranges from 0.1 bar. The simple connection of VEGABAR series 80 sensors as electronic differential pressure opens new possibilities for the measurement of differential pressures.
For level measurement of liquids and corrosive media. Maximum sensor length: Cable 250 m, tube 6 m. Can be combined with any other sensor of VEGABAR Series 80 for electronic differential pressure measurement.
- Maximum reliability even with rapidly changing process temperatures
- High plant availability through vacuum-resistant version
- Very good cleanability and high chemical resistance through adapted materials
Pressure transmitter for viscous media, even at high process temperatures
The robust mechanical configuration of the metallic measuring cell protects the sensor in the demanding measuring tasks found in different industries, e.g.
- chemically stable level measurement in ultrapure water
- water level measurement with two hydrostatic pressure sensors for lock control
- Maintenance-free level measurement in waste water shafts
- 0 … 25 bar
- -12 … 100 °C
- 0 … 25 bar
- 0.1 %
- Duplex (1.4462)
- ≥ G1½, ≥ 1½ NPT
- ≥ DN50, ≥ 2″
- no media contact
- Stainless steel (precision casting)
- Stainless steel (electropolished)
- IP66/IP68 (0,2 bar)
- IP66/IP68 (1 bar)
- Profibus PA
- Foundation Fieldbus
- 4 … 20 mA
- 4 … 20 mA/HART – two-wire
- Secondary electronics for electronic differential pressure
- -40 … 80 °C
Learn about Electronic Differential Pressures at BBP.