The SC25V is the our first combination pH sensor in a 12 mm design that includes an integral temperature element and a liquid earth electrode. This design provides a large electrolyte volume giving the sensor longer life than most comparable pH electrodes.
Having a stable, reliable and accurate measurement is of vital importance for pH measurement and control. The SC25V pH sensor has been developed and designed to make sure that this sensor will deliver these results in every application.
The build-in temperature sensor is located close to the pH measuring glass. This will result in an increased accuracy of the temperature compensation and therefore also the pH measurement. The integrated large Titanium liquid earth will improve the stability measurement countering any stray or ground loop currents that can destroy the reference sensor.
Features and Benefits:
- External titanium Liquid Earth
- Pt1000 integration in pH compartment giving highly accurate temperature compensation
- ATEX certified : ATEX II1G Ex ia IIC T3…T6 Ga
- Versatile in-line, immersion or off-line installation
- CIP and Steam cleaning possible*
- Useable up to 130°C / 266°F
- low conductivity applications possible from 10 μS/cm
- SC25V-ALP25 and -BLP25 for chemically harsh applications and high temperatures
- SC25V-AGP25 and -BGP25 for all General Purpose applications
- Available with ID-chip to be compatible with the new SENCOM platform
*note applicable for SC25V-ALP25 and -BLP25
Learn about other pH Sensors available at BBP.