The FU20/PH20 all-in-one sensors feature four separate elements (pH, reference, temperature, ORP) allowing for the simultaneous measurement of pH and ORP. The FU20 features a rugged Ryton™ body and the PH20 features a PVDF body. The integral NPT threads on the sensors make installation convenient.
- Available as analog and digital SMART sensors (SENCOM)
- Solid Platinum ORP/LE electrode for accurate simultaneous pH and ORP measurements.
- Integral Pt1000 element for accurate temperature measurements and enhanced pH accuracy
- Double junction and long diffusional path for reference pollution/poisoning resistance
- Saturated Ag/AgCl reference system with double junction combined with polymerized saturated KCl and ion-trap prolong the life of the reference probe even in chemically unfavorable environments.
- Extended life time by large volume of polymerized electrolyte and porous PTFE diaphragm
- Cation Differential reference system available in the FU20 for elongated life
- Variopin connector or integrated cable options
- Simple maintenance by comprehensive design
- Versatile Direct in-line, immersion, off-line installation (flow fitting) and retractable Hot-tap (available with use of the FU20 only)
- Quick-Release adapter available for the FU20
- Calibration certificate delivered with each sensor
- Patented automatic pressure compensation in the FU24
- Available in two versions, a robust dome shape model for applications with a limited amount of solids, and a flat surface model for applications in which solids are a considerable component
The FU20 combination sensor shows how Yokogawa applies the motto “Simply the best” to sensor technology. The wide body sensors (26 mm diameter) hold four separate elements in one unbreakable PPS40GF (RytonTM) or PVDF body. Installation is simple with the integrated industrial 3/4″ tapered thread. The large volume gelled electrolyte and the double junction reference system slows down depletion and poisoning therefore extending the lifetime. The system is targeted at those applications where simplicity will result in accurate and reliable pH- or redox measurements. This means that in 90% of the know applications this sensor will be an excellent choice.
Download the General Specifications.
Learn about other ORP Sensors like the FU20/PH20 available at BBP.