On-line measurements often present extra challenges, especially when routine maintenance is required. The PR10 is a universal retractable assembly that can be used for all liquid measurements and is suitable for applications where the sensors must be removed without interrupting or shutting down the process. Without any special tools, it can be retracted safely from the process at pressures up to 5 bar (72 psi). The PR10 is designed to accept any commercially available pH/ORP or dissolved oxygen sensor that has a PG13.5 connection.
- One model for pH/ORP, dissolved oxygen, conductivity and inductive conductivity sensors
- All commercially available pH electrodes, such as PG13.5, SMART sensors, Vario Pin, YEF and DIN connectors can be installed in the PR10.
- Integrated protection cage
- A “scraper” is built-in to each assembly to effectively scrape or wipe off theprocess from the PR10’s shaft as it is being retracted from the process.
- A safe “through the valve” insertion and retraction design
- Simplified installation by optional ball valves with flanged or tapered connections
- Optional flush port accessories makes it easy to keep sensors moist (pH) and clean, and also provides access for calibration if desired.
Learn about other ORP Sensors available at BBP.
Learn more about this product from Yokogawa here.