The moistureIQ is a multichannel, multifunction analyzer used wherever moisture impacts the quality, efficiency or performance of a product or process. The new touchscreen display and graphics-based interface allow for easy at-a-glance viewing. The built-in auxiliary inputs allow you to add two additional transmitters and an oxygen measurement to each available channel-making it the most versatile moisture analyzer on the market.
- Input: Signal from IQ.probe or M-Series probe from ambient moisture to ppb
- ±0.9°F accuracy
- Measures trace moisture, pressure and temperature
- Multichannel, multifunction, datalogging analyzer and transmitter in one box
- Pressure ranges up to 5000 psi, pressure accuracy ±1% full scale
- Touchscreen display of six or twelve parameters simultaneously
- Real-time clock and data logging for enhanced monitoring and troubleshooting
- Rack, bench, and panel versions available
Features and Benefits
- Multichannel moisture and oxygen analyzer
- Combines technology of the Panametrics MIS-1 and MMS-3
- Real-time clock and data logging
- Easily upgrade your current moisture analyzer
- The global reach and local support of GE
- Natural gas
- Industrial gas
- Furnace gas/heat treating
- Power generation
- Air dryer
Learn about other Aluminum oxide sensors available at BBP.
To learn more about the product and its specifications, click here.
To view a product manual, click here.