The Gateway Stick is a rugged and integrated device. It combines a 500mW radio with a high-gain antenna and electronics in a single, easily mounted package. It combats a common problem with radio frequency networks. These networks monitor and also control remote devices over tens or hundreds of square miles. Gateways traditionally have different location requirements for their electronics module and antenna. This also makes it necessary to place them separately.
Gateway Stick is a revolutionary solution that combines them into one easy-to-install component. Its unique design integrates high-gain, omni-directional antenna and gateway electronics in one place. It is also designed with tough materials made to withstand rugged, outdoor environments.
Gateway Stick Features
- Optional Ethernet Modbus TCP interface
- Optional Gateway Output Module
- RS485 Modbus RTU interface
- RS232 configuration and debug port
- Optional remote shutdown programmable control logic, no additional PLC required
- Stores the most recent readings of all nodes in the network in Modbus format
- Times out readings from off-line sensors
- Manages outbound communications
- Reduces power consumption
- Mounts with clamps, brackets, or standard electrical/plumbing fittings
- 500mW radio with high gain antenna
- Automatically configures as a star or mesh network
- Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2), Temp Code T5, Groups C&D. Conforms to ISA 12.12.01 and UL 916, Certified to CSA C22.2 No. 142 and CSA C22.2 No. 213