The YTA50 is a head or DIN rail mount temperature transmitter with a single input. The single input accepts thermocouples, RTD, Ohms or a DC millivolt source. All inputs are linearized and converted in to an industrial standard 4 to 20 mA DC output for transmission to your system. YTA50 is the choice for your monitoring applications.
YTA50 features include:
- 4 to 20 mA DC analog output
- 16 Input Types
- Head Mount or DIN Rail Mount
YTA50 Temperature Transmitter Overview
Microprocessor-based sensing technology ensures high accuracy and stability.
- Accuracy: Dependent on sensor selected
- Cold Junction Compensation: yes
- Input: single input
- Output: Two wire 4 to 20 mA DC analog
- Mounting: DIN form B Head Mount -or- DIN Rail Mount (with adapter)
- Weight: 0.11 lb.
- Certifications: ATEX, FM
Variety of sensor inputs
The type of sensor input is user-selectable: RTD, Thermocouple (T/C), DC Voltage, or Resistance.
- Head Mounting – YTA50 is DIN Form B compliant and can be mounted in a #2 or #9 connection head. It can use an adapter plate to attach to a #5 connection head.
- DIN Rail Mounting
Learn more about the temperature sensors and transmitters that BBP offers here.
Click here to learn more about the product.