VEGAPULS 6X is a universal sensor for continuous level measurement of liquids and bulk solids under all process conditions. Due to its application-oriented configuration and setup, VEGAPULS 6X offers a reliable and economical solution for all level applications. Due to its variable antenna systems, it ensures maintenance-free operation in all applications.
- Exact measuring results independent of process conditions
- Maintenance-free operation through non-contact measuring principle
- Application-oriented configuration enables a simple device selection
The device is available in different electronic versions. In addition to 4 … 20 mA/HART in two and four-wire versions, digital versions with Profibus PA, Foundation Fieldbus and Modbus protocol are also possible. In addition, the VEGAPULS 6X can also be configured with integrated overvoltage arrester, additional current output as well as integrated radio module PLISCMOBILE 81.
Adjustment directly at measuring point
The adjustment of the instrument is carried out via the optional display and adjustment module PLICSCOM or via a PC with the adjustment software PACTware and corresponding DTM.
Wireless adjustment via Bluetooth
The Bluetooth version of display and adjustment module enables a wireless connection to standard adjustment units. This can be smartphones/ tablets with iOS or Android operating system or PCs with PACTware and Bluetooth USB adapter.
Measuring range – Distance
- 120 m [Meter– Foot]
- -196 … 450 °C [°C– °F]
- -1 … 160 bar [Bar– kPa – psi]
- ± 1 mm
- 6 GHz
- 26 GHz
- 80 GHz
- ≥ 3°
Materials, wetted parts
- ≥ G¾, ≥ ¾ NPT
- ≥ DN20, ≥ ¾”
- Clamp ≥ 1½” – DIN32676, ISO2852
- Slotted nut ≥ 2″, DN50 – DIN 11851
- Varivent ≥ DN25
- hygienic fitting with tension flange DN32
- hygienic fitting F40 with compression nut
- Hygienic screw connections ≥ DN50 tube ø53 – DIN11864-1-A
- Hygienice flange connection ≥ DN50 DIN11864-2
- Hygienic clamp connection ≥ DN50 pipe Ø53 – DIN11864-3-A
- DRD connection ø 65 mm
- SMS 1145 DN51
- graphit and ceramic
- Stainless steel (precision casting)
- Stainless steel (electropolished)
- IP66/IP68 (0,2 bar)
- IP66/IP68 (1 bar)
- -40 … 80 °C
To view more products from VEGA available from BBP, click here.