The VEGACAP 62 is a point level sensor for use in all areas of industry. The partly insulated probe is ideal for measurement of bulk solids and can be used in non-conductive liquids such as oil. The proven mechanical construction ensures a high functional safety.
For liquids and bulk solids, Sensor length up to 6 m
- High flexibility through shortenable probe
- Long lifetime and low maintenance requirement through robust mechanical construction
- Universal use in all products
- Maximum utilization of vessel, because measurement over entireprobe length
- -50 … 200 °C
- -1 … 64 bar
- with screening tube PN1
Materials, wetted parts
- Alloy 400 (2.4360)
- Steel C22.8
- ≥ G½, ≥ ½ NPT
- ≥ DN25, ≥ 1″
- no media contact
- Stainless steel (precision casting)
- Stainless steel (electropolished)
- IP66/IP68 (0,2 bar)
- IP66/IP68 (1 bar)
- Relay (DPDT)
- Contactless electronic switch
- Transistor (NPN/PNP)
- -40 … 80 °C
Learn about Capacitive point level sensors like the VEGACAP 62 at BBP.
To learn more about the product from VEGA, click here.
To download a data sheet on the product, click here.