The VEGABAR 86 is a submersible pressure transmitter for pressure and level measurements of liquids and viscous products in the chemical, food processing and pharmaceutical industry. The VEGABAR 86 offers the possibility to detect even smallest measuring ranges from 0.1 bar. The VEGABAR 86 is a submersible pressure transmitter for level measurement in wells, basins and open vessels. Thanks to the flexibility through different cable and tube versions, VEGABAR 86 can be used in various applications. The simple connection of VEGABAR series 80 sensors as electronic differential pressure opens new possibilities for the measurement of differential pressures.
For level measurement in wells, basins and open tanks. Maximum sensor length: Cable 250 m, tube 6 m. Can be combined with any other sensor of VEGABAR Series 80 for electronic differential pressure measurement.
- Low maintenance costs thanks to wear-free ceramic measuring cell
- High plant availability through maximum overload and vacuum resistance of the ceramic measuring cell
- Self-cleaning effect through front-flush installation
Submersible pressure transmitter for level measurement of water, acids and alkalis
Specially optimized for measurement of water, alkalis, acids and other chemically aggressive liquids, the submersible pressure transmitter VEGABAR 86 with ceramic measuring cell finds application in a wide range of industries – from water level measurement in the wastewater sector to level measurement in the chemical industry or in food production.
The submersible pressure transmitter with ceramic measuring cell is ideal for:
- chemically stable level measurement in ultrapure water
- water level measurement with two suspension pressure transmitters for lock control
- Maintenace-free level measurement in waste water shafts
- 0 … 25 bar
- -20 … 100 °C
- 0 … 25 bar
- 0.1 %
- ≥ G1½, ≥ 1½ NPT
- ≥ DN 40, ≥ 2″
- Stainless steel (precision casting)
- Stainless steel (electropolished)
- IP66/IP68 (0,2 bar)
- IP66/IP68 (1 bar)
- IP66/IP68 (25 bar)
- Profibus PA
- Foundation Fieldbus
- 4 … 20 mA
- 4 … 20 mA/HART – two-wire
- -40 … 80 °C
Learn about Hydrostatic Pressure transmitters at BBP.