The Valtek GS (Globe Angle) from Flowserve is a fully integrated valve-actuator-instrumentation package for a continuous process, non-critical flow loop controlled throughout the plant. Engineered from the ground up, the Valtek GS has achieved optimum performance at minimum total cost. It does this by pursuing the simple design philosophy of building an instrumented control valve package that is “everything it needs to be” by providing the breadth and depth of engineered control under the Valtek trusted name.
Valtek GS Standards:
- GS Certificates and Global Standards
- EN ISO 9001:2000
- PED 97/23/EC Module H
- DIN EN 161, DIN 3394
- TA-Luft VDI 2440 (Clean Air Act) / DIN EN ISO 15848-1
- ATEX 94/9/EC, Machinery directive 98/37/EC
- DIN, EN, AD-Merkblatt 2000, ANSI, ASTM, ISA
- EN 1349, EN 60534
- SIL 3 / 4 acc. to IEC61508
- DNV Type approval (for classification of ships)
Features and Benefits:
- Maximum Cv capacity minimizes valve size and cost
- Low cost, compact, lightweight
- High performance and reliability
- Wide range of general service applications
- Ease of maintenance
The Valtek GS’s maximum Cv capacity minimizes valve size and cost. This allows the Valtek GS to be comoact and lightweight as well. It offers high performance and reliability, with a wide range of general service applications. The Valtek operates with an ease of maintenance.
Learn more about globe angles that BBP offers here.