TubeTrace SE/ME Electrically Heated Bundles, with “cut-to-length” BSX self-regulating heat tracing, is designed to provide freeze protection or temperature maintenance from 40°F (5°C) to 150°F (65°C) for tubing where no “steam out” of the tubing is possible. BSX withstands temperature exposures of 185°F (85°C). Self-regulating BSX heat tracing:
- Varies in response to the surrounding conditions along the entire length of a circuit.
- Lower risk of overheating the tube or product.
- Installed cost is lower because “cut-to-length” BSX makes end connections easy with minimal waste.
- BSX is approved for use in ordinary (non-classified) areas and hazardous (classified) areas.
- Process tube(s)
- BSX self-regulating electrical heat tracing
- Heat reflective tape
- Non-hygroscopic glass fiber insulation
- Polymer outer jacket (ATP or TPU available)
TubeTrace SE/ME Product Features Include:
- Hazardous area approvals
- Freeze protection
- Low process temperature maintenance
- No steam clean
- Certified for use in ordinary (nonclassified) areas and in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Tube temperature range5 °C to 65°C (40°F to 150°F)
- Max Exposure Temp Power Off85°C (185°F)
- Power OptionsW/m @10°C 9, 15, 25, 32 W/ft @50°F 3, 5, 8, 10
- Voltage Range 100-277 Vac
- T-RatingT6 | T5
- Minimum installation temperature-40°C (-40°F)
- T-rating10, 16, 26 W/m (3, 5, 8 w/ft) T6 85°C( 185°F)33 W/m (10 w/ft) T5 100°C (212°F)