The IR400 infrared gas analyzer is capable of measuring the concentrations of NO, SO2, CO2, CO, CH4 and O2 components in sample gas. NO, SO2, CO2, CO and CH4 are measured by the non-dispersive infrared method (NDIR), while O2 is measured by built-in paramagnetic sensor or external zirconia sensor. A maximum of 5 components including O2 (up to 4 components except for O2 measurement) are simultaneously measurable. The mass flow type twin detector of high sensitivity and reliability adopted in the infrared ray method detection unit makes the measurement hardly affected by interfering components. In addition, the IR400 includes a microprocessor and has a large-size liquid crystal display, providing easy operation, high accuracy and multiple functions. Optimum as an analyzer unit of measurement system for combustion exhaust gas from refuse incinerator and boiler, or gas from different industrial furnaces.
- Simultaneous and continuous measurement of up to 5 components including O2 O2 and 4 components selected from among NO, SO2, CO, CO2, and CH4.
- Minimal interference from other gas components The mass flow type twin detector of high sensitivity and reliability minimizes interference from other gas components, ensuring excellent stability.
- Extensive functions Incorporating O2 correction, average value computing, automatic calibration, one touch calibration, upper/lower limit alarm, remote measurement range changeover, range identification signal output, etc., the analyzer accommodates different application requirements.
- Easy-to-read, large LCD Large LCD provides clear indications of all measured components and computed values and easy interactive operation.
- 19-inch rack mounting Unitized construction of the main body on the 19- inch rack and of the signal input/output terminal module allows easy configuration of a gas analyzer system.
- Maximum measuring range ratio A maximum range ratio of 1:25 is achieved.
- Zero drift ±1% of full scale/week (for range more than 200ppm)
Learn about other NDIR analyzers available at BBP here.