The TB750G turbidity analyzer uses a right angle light scattering method that provides highly reliable measurements and improved maintainability. It is best suited to find the turbidity of finished water and water used in general processes. A wide range of options are available to meet users’ needs.
- Highly reliable measurement with excellent linearity and repeatability.
- Easy-to-clean cell.
- Compact, lightweight converter and detector.
- User configurable measuring range: 0-0.2 NTU to 0-100 NTU.
- Measuring range switching (2 or 3 ranges).
- Enhanced self-diagnostic function as standard.
- Detector structure to remove sudden reading change caused by bubbles.
- A wide range of measurement conditions.
- 2 analog outputs, 3 relay contact outputs, and 1 serial communication.
- Turbidity of finished water and water used in general processes
|Measuring method||Right angle scattered light method|
|Measuring range||0.000 to 100.0 NTU|
|Output range||Configurable within the measuring range
Minimum range: 0 to 0.2 NTU
Maximum range: 0 to 100 NTU
Minimum span: 20 % or more of upper limit of the range or 0.2 NTU, whichever is greater.
|Analog output||2 outputs:
output 1: 4 to 20 mA DC, isolated
output 2: 4 to 20 mA DC or 0 to 20 mA DC, selectable, isolated (Maximum load resistance 550 Ω)
|Serial communication||1 output, RS-422 or RS-232C, isolated|
|Contact output||3 contacts|
|Contact input||2 contacts|
|Ambient temperature||-5 to 50℃ (Sample and tap water may need protection against freezing)|
|Ambient humidity||5 to 95 % RH (non-condensing)|
|Sample water conditions||Flow rate: 0.05 to 20 l/min
Temperature: 0 to 50℃
Pressure: 500 kPa max.
|Power supply||100 to 240 V AC -15 %/+10 %, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||Converter + Detector: 50 VA max.|
Learn about other Turbidity analyzes like the TB750G available at BBP here.