The RotaMASS 3 mass flow meter features a heavy wall, seamless, dual tube design uniquely decoupled from any process vibration or pipeline stress guaranteeing reliability and output stability. Nine different detectors enable customization of the meter for the best combination of mass flow range, pressure drop, and accuracy at the lowest possible cost. The versatile RotaMASS can be used in the most difficult applications from cryogenics to molten liquids as well as sanitary applications and aggressive chemicals.
RotaMASS is the integral and remote type Coriolis Mass Flow Meter. Both types have highly refined digital signal processing electronics, so that accurate and stable mass flow measurement is achieved.
Coriolis Flow Meter RotaMASS employs a flame-proof type converter case suitable for use in the hazardous area together with its intrinsically safety type detector.
Coriolis Flow Meter RotaMASS’s signal processing, housing protection and its detector’s special decoupling system against external loads and vibrations, realize high performance in real applications.
- Field transmitter for nearly all fluids
- Refined digital signal processing enables accurate and stable measurement
- High accuracy and high stability over a wide range
- A special detector coupling system makes the device highly independent from external loads or vibrations
- Wide temperature range -200 deg C to 350 deg C
To view more Yokogawa product that BBP has to offer, click here.
To view more information about the RotaMASS 3, click here.