The PSC-160 Infrared Camera Cooling Jacket is a Surveyor Thermal Imaging Camera Series Water Cooled Jacket with Integrated Air Purge and Separate Adj. Mtg. Bracket
• Outstanding price-performance ratio
• Detector with 160 x 120 pixels (19,200 measurement points)
• Real time thermal imaging with up to 120 Hz frame rate
• High resolution thermal sensitivity
• Compact design
(1.77” x 1.77” x 2.44”)
• A variety of lens choices
• Wavelength: 7.5 –13 µm
Equipped with simple to use, powerful and intuitive software, the cost effective PSC-160 offers real time temperature readings at any point in the monitored field and can identify unseen trouble spots while they can still be corrected, improving product quality and increasing yield. The PSC-160 camera housing is rated Protection Class IP67 (NEMA-4). Ambient temperature capability is 122°F. Air and water cooled jackets increase operating temperature capability to 212°F and 465°F respectively.
Accessories for adaptation to a wide range of applications and multiple system
• Custom mounting systems
• High temperature cables
• Process control interface with alarms and multiple outputs
• Industrial enclosures with explosion proof housings
• Touch screen PC’s
To view more of the Thermal Imaging Cameras that BBP offers, click here.
To view more PSC products that BBP offers, click here.