Designed specifically for demanding industrial applications, the NET Concentrator System® (NCS) provides a real-time signal gateway between the field or factory floor and your control strategy. The NET Concentrator System® (NCS) is the ideal solution when you need to network new and existing “legacy” process sensors, instruments and final control elements with computer based monitoring and control systems. Universal and modular, it programs to handle a wide range of signal input and control output possibilities including Current, Voltage, Discrete, Relay, RTD, Thermocouple, Resistance, Potentiometer.
The NCS’s rugged metal construction delivers superior RFI/EMI protection and stands up to the daily rigors of demanding process and factory automation applications.
NCS modules include: AIM, AOM, CPM, DIM, EMM, ROM, TIM.
• Superior 20-bit input and 18-bit output resolution. Matches or exceeds the accuracy of the most precise process transmitters on the market, easily surpassing the specifications claimed by other I/O systems.
• Installs in harsh ambient temperature conditions. An operating range of -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F) permits installation in locations well outside the capabilities of comparable systems.
• Quick and simple programming. Using a web browser or Moore Industries’ free Intelligent PC Configuration Software, operating parameters can be viewed, selected, and set in minutes. Multipoint Analog Alarm option provides easy alarm programming for up to 32 inputs.
• Industry-standard OPC interface. Delivers plugand-play integration with popular PC-based HMI and SCADA automation software packages.
• Isolation and RFI/EMI protection. Eliminates unpredictable ground loops and protects against the harmful effects of plant electrical “noise”.
• Peer-to-Host and Peer-to-Peer operation. Flexible architecture provides versatile application options.
• Transmit any distance, over any terrain. Use a twisted wire pair, Ethernet cabling, wireless, or fiber optics to overcome rugged, long-distance, normally impassable, and hazardous environments.
• Data logging capabilities. Up to 64,000 points of time-stamped data can be stored and retrieved.
To view more remote I/O products offered by BBP, click here.