The SignalFire Multi-I/O Stick System is designed to connect to a Modbus Stick and provide sophisticated wireless I/O control. The Multi-I/O Stick System is ideal for separator, heater treater, plunger lift and other applications. The Multi I/O Stick Syatem has 8 analog inputs and 6 digital inputs that report on state change and totalizing. Features also include 2 single pole and 2 double pole relays with direct control as well as programmable pulse control. It also provides an ultra-low operation and an easy to use table driven configuration interface.
Features of the Multi-I/O Stick System
- 8 Analog inputs. 4-20mA / 1-5V switch selectable (16 bit) with units of measure scaling and threshold monitoring
- 6 Digital Inputs with report on state change and totalizing
- 2 Single Pole and 2 Double Pole relays with direct and programmable pulse control
- Up to 8 units may be daisy chained
- 6-36VDC input voltage rage.
- Ultra-low power operation
- Class 1 Division 2, Temp Code T4, Groups C&D. Certified to CSA C22.2 No. 213, UL 61010-1, and CSA C22.2#61010-1, Conforms to ANSI/ISA 12.12.01
- Easy to use table driven configuration interface
Learn more about products from SignalFire available from BBP here.
To learn more about the product, click here.