The Model FT4A is calibrated with NIST traceable standards and includes our 2nd Generation DDC-Sensor™, CAL-V™ Calibration Validation, and HART or RS485 Modbus options. The Model FT4A is suitable for Industrial, Wastewater and Oil & Gas applications. The Gas-SelectX™ gas menus have been updated to include all upstream flare and vent gases (C1-C9+) required by BLM regulations and API standards.
The Fox Thermal Model FT4A was the first meter to use the expanded Gas-SelectX® gas selection menu and the 3rd Generation DDC-Sensor™ design.
Insertion & Inline Styles
Gas-SelectX® Gas Selection Menu
CAL-V™ Calibration Validation
Scroll down for more features/benefits!
VRU (Vapor Recovery Units)
Common Features for Fox Thermal Model FT4A Flow Meter:
- Measures process gas flow rate/total and temperature
- Insertion probes (for 1.5″ – 70″ pipes); Inline flow bodies with NPT ends (¾” – 3″ pipes); Inline 150 lb. & 300 lb. Flanged flow bodies
- (¾” – 6″ pipes)
- Equipped with the 2nd Generation DDC-Sensor™ (Direct Digitally Controlled)
- Gas-SelectX® expanded gas selection menu. Choose from available list of gases/gas mixes to measure flow. NIST-traceable calibration
- One standard 4-20mA output proportional to mass flow rate; HART communication option
- Second output can be ordered for pulse/alarm or Modbus RTU (RS485)
- Optional on-board display and configuration panel
- Click the Approvals tab for Model FT4A Agency Approvals.
- Calibration Validation with the CAL-V™ feature.
- A USB connection is standard (free FT4A View™ Software)
- Wide measurement range
- Flow Accuracy for air: ±1% R ±0.2% FS; Flow accuracy for other gases: ±1.5% R ±0.5% FS
- 10-30 VDC in local enclosures
Learn about other Thermal Gas Mass Flow Meters available at BBP.