Our limit switches provide absolute assurance in the most challenging applications by increasing reliability, profitability and reducing downtime. Engineered to meet tough applications while offering high reliability and installation flexibility, these rugged, dependable, and affordable models are designed to provide dependability in all environments. The Accutrak™ family of products offers an integrated solution for the monitoring of process valves by combining switches/sensors, wiring terminals, enclosures and local visual indication in one compact unit. Designed around a unique self-locking spring-loaded TouchSet cam mechanism attached to a stainless steel shaft, no tools are necessary to adjust the cam allowing both sensors to be set by hand. Accutrak position monitors are and housed in aluminium, stainless steel or engineered resin enclosures, which are specifically designed for ease of wiring with ample working space and a direct wire-feed terminal block. They are available suitable for all area classifications from weatherproof to explosion proof; Accutrak products offer an extremely efficient and cost effective method of monitoring rotary and linear valves.
- Dimensional accuracy
- Long life
Other Details of Limit Switches:
- AccuTrack Valve Position Monitors
- Weatherproof, Explosion Proof & Intrinsically Safe Enclosures
- Rotary & Linear Position monitors
- High-performance resin or powder-Coated aluminum & SS enclosures
- Impervious to moisture, chemicals, UV resistant and solvents
- Wide range of switching options like V3 SPDT, DPDT, Magnum XT-90, P&F sensors NJ2-V3-N, MagPac modular sensors, GO switches
- SIL approved products
- Intellis Network Control Monitors
- Wireless Zigbee system
Learn more about Westlock Control here.