BBP designs custom flush ring thermowells with our customers in mind. With vast product knowledge and industry experience, our sales engineers can create a solution to suit your application needs. Our flush ring thermowells are available in a variety of materials.
The materials are as followed: 316 Stainless Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, 310 Stainless Steel, 321 Stainless Steel, 347 Stainless Steel, Alloy 20, C-276, Duplex, Incoloy 800, Inconel 600, Inconel 625, Inconel 825, Monel 400, and Titanium.
Thermowell flush rings allow you to have two different ANSI flange sizes/ratings on opposite sides. Being approximately 2″ thick, it also allows you to tap at the top and bottom. Our flush rings are manufactured to accept standard level transmitters or can be customized for your particular application. All flush rings are quality checked and tested to code, prior to being shipped.
- Allows for transmitter calibration, venting and purging
- The seal and process size transition design reduces installation and maintenance costs
- Our engineered and manufactured-in-house design can be adapted and modified for your specific application
- Eliminates the need for a reducing spool
- Valve options available upon request
- Manufactured in accordance with ASME, ASTM and ANSI standards
- CRN approved
More materials available upon request.
Check out our Thermowell Calculation Form to determine which product suits your needs for your flush ring thermowell.