Our flush rings are designed to allow the washing out of particles accumulated in the front of the membrane. The pressure chamber can be vented or drained or filled with a cleaning liquid and subsequently flushed, depending on the requirement. Our products allow for two different ANSI flange sizes or ratings on opposite sides of the ring. Being approximately 2″ thick, it also allows to tap the top and bottom. All of our products are quality checked and tested to code.
- Allows for transmitter calibration, venting and purging
- The seal and process size transition design reduces installation and maintenance costs
- Our engineered and manufactured-in-house design can be adapted and modified for your specific application
- Eliminates the need for a reducing spool
- Valve options available upon request
- Manufactured in accordance with ASME, ASTM and ANSI standards
- CRN approved