The EJX210B is a high performance, wireless flange mounted differential pressure transmitter that features a single crystal silicon resonant sensor and is suitable to measure liquid, gas, or steam pressure as well as liquid level, density, and pressure. These transmitters transmit the process variables and setting parameters using a wireless signal. They also run on internal batteries, greatly reducing the cost of installation as hard-wiring is not required. The communication is compliant with ISA100.11a protocol specifications.
- Long Life Battery DesignUltra low current consumption design using two high capacity lithium-thionyl chloride batteries provide wireless operation for years.
- Security Assured Wireless Network JoiningInfrared communication between the devices for wireless network configuration and parameter setting.
- Quick Update TimeSelectable from 0.5 second to 60 minutes for measured process value to publish wirelessly
- WIRELESS SPECIFICATIONSCommunication protocol: ISA100.11a protocol
Data rate: 250 kbps
Frequency: 2400 – 2483.5 MHz license free ISM band
Radio security: AES 128 bit codified
RF Transmitter power: Max. 11.6 dBm
Antenna: +2 dBi Omni directional monopole type
Separately sold remote antenna and antenna cables
can be used.
- POWER SUPPLY SPECIFICATIONSBattery:
Use the dedicated battery pack.
Rated voltage: 7.2 V
Rated capacity: 19 Ah
External Power Source:
Rated voltage: 10.5 to 30 V DC
Rated current: 36 mA
- PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONSZero-based calibrated span, linear output, wetted
parts material code SW for 3-inch flange flush type,
fill fluid code B, and in the continuous measurement
EJX series ensures specification conformance to at
Reference Accuracy of Calibrated Span
(includes terminal-based linearity, hysteresis, and
- NORMAL OPERATING CONDITIONS(Optional features or approval codes may
Ambient Temperature Limits
-40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
-30 to 80°C (-22 to 176°F) LCD visible range
(Note: The ambient temperature limits must be within the
fill fluid operating temperature range, see table 1.)
Process Temperature Limits
High pressure side: See table 1.
Low pressure side: 40 to 120°C (-40 to 248°F)
Ambient Humidity Limits
0 to 100% RH
To learn about other Field Wireless solutions available at BBP, click here.