The EJX118B is a wireless diaphragm sealed differential pressure transmitter that can be used to measure liquid, gas or steam pressure as well as liquid level, density and pressure. These transmitters transmit the process variables and setting parameters using a wireless signal. They also run on internal batteries, greatly reducing the cost of installation as hard-wiring is not required. The communication is compliant with ISA100.11a protocol specifications.
Wireless diaphragm seals are used to prevent process medium from entering directly into the pressure-sensing assembly of the differential pressure and pressure transmitters, they are connected to the transmitter using capillaries filled with fill fluid.
- Long Life Battery DesignUltra low current consumption design using two high capacity lithium-thionyl chloride batteries provide wireless operation for years.
- Security Assured Wireless Network JoiningInfrared communication between the devices for wireless network configuration and parameter setting.
- Quick Update TimeSelectable from 0.5 second to 60 minutes for measured process value to publish wirelessly.
- WIRELESS SPECIFICATIONS:Wireless Communication
Communication protocol: ISA100.11a protocol
Data rate: 250 kbps
Frequency: 2400 – 2483.5 MHz license free ISM band
Radio security: AES 128 bit codified
RF Transmitter power: Max. 11.6 dBm
Antenna: +2 dBi Omni directional monopole type
Separately sold remote antenna and antenna cables
can be used.
- POWER SUPPLY SPECIFICATIONSBattery:
Use the dedicated battery pack.
Rated voltage: 7.2 V
Rated capacity: 19 Ah
External Power Source:
Rated voltage: 10.5 to 30 V DC
Rated current: 36 mA
- PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONSZero-based calibrated span, linear output, wetted
parts material code SW for 3-inch flange flush type,
fill fluid code B, capillary length of 5 m, and in the
continuous measurement mode.
EJX series ensures specification conformance to at
Reference Accuracy of Calibrated Span
(includes terminal-based linearity, hysteresis, and
To learn about other Field Wireless solutions available at BBP, click here.