The VEGACAL 63 level sensor can be used universally for the measurement of conductive liquids. The rod electrode is fully insulated and the proven construction ensures high functional safety.
- Savings through simple mounting and setup
- Long lifetime and low maintenance requirement through robust mechanical construction
- Maximum utilization of the vessel because measurement over the complete probe length
For measurement in conductive and non-conductive liquids. A full/empty adjustment is necessary for setup.
A vacuum system is used to perform dewatering on the high-speed paper machines. The required high vacuum is generated by a single or multi-stage centrifugal blower. The strength of the vacuum is regulated by the rotational speed of the electric drives. For this purpose, the vacuum must be continuously measured. It is also necessary to monitor the bearing lubrication system to ensure reliable operation of the vacuum blower itself. To achieve this, the pressure in the lubricating lines and the level in the lube oil supply tank need to be measured.
Adipic acid mixing tank
Adding adipic acid to the lime milk increases the effectiveness of the desulfurization process in the absorber. This is done by mixing adipic powder with water in the mixing tank. This acid lowers operating costs because it reduces the amount of lime milk required. Various measurement systems ensure optimal control of the mixing ratio.
Measuring range – Distance
- 6 m
- -50 … 200 °C
- -1 … 64 bar
- PE insulation
- PE insulation and concentric tube
- PTFE insulation
- PTFE insulation with screening tube PN1
- PTFE insulation with screening tube PN16
- PTFE insulation with screening tube PN40
- PTFE insulation and concentric tube
Materials, wetted parts
- Alloy C22 (2.4602)
- Alloy 400 (2.4360)
- Steel C22.8
- ≥ G½, ≥ ½ NPT
- ≥ DN25, ≥ 1″
- no media contact
- Housing material
- Stainless steel (precision casting)
- Stainless steel (electropolished)
- IP66/IP68 (0,2 bar)
- IP66/IP68 (1 bar)
- Profibus PA
- Foundation Fieldbus
- 4 … 20 mA/HART – two-wire
- -40 … 80 °C
Learn about other Capacitive sensing technology available at BBP.