The ULTIMA X5000 Gas Monitor is the future of gas detection for oxygen, toxic and combustible gases. MSA XCell® gas sensors with TruCal® technology offer calibration cycles up to 24 months (local calibration respected). The gas transmitter’s advanced, multi-lingual OLED display is easy to read and the unique touch-screen interface makes it simple to navigate.
- TruCal* technology actively monitors the sensor integrity and compensates for environmental factors that cause regular electrochemical sensors to drift.
- Automatically self-checks 4x/day
- Reduces downtime
- Three-year warranty on XCell sensors
- An industry first, Diffusion Supervision warns if sensor inlet becomes blocked and unable to detect gas
- Organic LED (OLED) display and bright status LED’s for extreme visibility
- SafeSwap enables safe and quick replacement of gas sensors without turning off the instrument
- Dual sensor capability doubles the sensing power with half of the footprint of a single gas transmitter
- Bluetooth wireless technology allows mobile device to act as an HMI screen and controller. The X/S Connect App is designed with high security standards and provides real-time information to your mobile device
- Check status and get alerts up to 75 ft. (23 m) away
- Reduce set up time by at least 50%
- Unique touch-button interface for an intuitive user experience and tool-free operation.
- Identical footprint and wiring as the ULTIMA X series makes retrofits simple using the existing conduit and wiring as well as an integral mounting bracket
* Available on H2S and CO sensors only
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Class I Div 1 Groups A-D, T5, Type 4X, IP66 Class II Div 1 Groups E-G, T6; Class III
Class I Zone 1 AEx db IIC T5 Gb
Class II Zone 21 AEx tb IIIC T85°C Db Global Zones
Ex db IIC T5 Gb
Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
Complies with C22.2 No. 152, FM 6320, IEC/EN: EN 60079-29-1, ANSI/ISA 12.13.01.
Suitable for SIL 2