The HygroProII is the latest addition to the Panametrics portfolio of market-leading moisture analyzers and transmitters. It is an intrinsically safe, compact, loop-powered display transmitter designed specifically to meet the demands of rugged industrial and hydrocarbon processing applications. It can measure moisture in both gases and hydrocarbon liquids, providing a 4 to 20 mA output along with HART digital communication capability. It uses Panametrics’ latest state-of-the-art aluminum oxide moisture sensor, the -FX sensor.
Advanced moisture sensor technology
The HygroProII combines a technologically advanced aluminum oxide moisture sensor with robust electronics for unequaled overall performance.
- Intrinsically safe
- Ambient to ppb-level moisture measurement using a next-generation aluminum oxide moisture sensor
- Built-in temperature sensor for temperature compensation
- Optional pressure sensor
- Calibrations traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) or National Physical Laboratory (NPL) with the option of fully accredited calibration to ISO 17025
- Complete programming capability via User Interface that consists of an integrated display and 6-button keypad
- Analog and digital outputs
- HART communication over the 4 – 20 mA analog output