The Yaskawa GA800 drive provides the ultimate combination of power, ease of use, flexibility, and performance. In addition to its exceptional torque production and precise control, you’ll enjoy effortless setup with GA800’s high-resolution display and connection to your favorite mobile device. Whether you need simple control, advanced network communications, or functional safety, look no further than GA800 for all your variable speed needs.
- High resolution multi-language display with Setup Wizards and Data-Logging.
- Bluetooth and DriveWizardMobile for convenient and easy interaction.
- Programming without main power through embedded USB port.
- DriveWizard Desktop for comprehensive configuration and monitoring.
- DriveWorks EZ (embedded function blocks) provides extra flexibility, otherwise accomplished in a separate controller.
- Closed or open loop vector control for outstanding regulation and torque production.
For Today and Tomorrow
• Embedded safe torque off minimizes downtime
• 12 Pulse version minimizes input harmonics
• Conformal coating (standard) resists
• RoHS materials for environmental friendliness
It’s SO Easy!
• High resolution display with Setup Wizards and Data-Logging
• Bluetooth and DriveWizard Mobile for convenient and easy interaction
• No Power? No Problem. Communicate with GA800 via power from your PC or mobile device!
• Store your drive’s data locally or push to / retrieve from the Yaskawa cloud
• DriveWizard Desktop for comprehensive configuration and monitoring
• DriveWorks EZ provides custom capability with function block programming
Overload Capacity: 150% for 60 sec. (HD), 110% for 60 sec. (ND)
Output Frequency: 0~590 Hz
Control Methods: Open and Closed Loop Current Vector; Open and Closed Loop V/f
Motor Types: Induction, Surface Permanent Magnet, Interior Permanent Magnet, and Synchronous Reluctance