- This event has passed.
MSA Basics of Fire & Gas Detection Lunch & Learn
May 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join our partners from MSA for a lunch & learn to review the basics of gas detection.
- Combustible Gas Detection Theory and Technologies
- Catalytic and IR gas-sensing Technologies
- Permanent Fire and Gas Detection Layers of Safety
- Fundamental Concepts and Best Practices of Area Monitoring
- Toxic Gas Detection Theory and Technologies
- Optical Fire Detection of UV/IR and Multi-Spectral IR Technologies
- Open Path Gas Detection Technologies
- Fire & Gas Safety Systems
- Common Fixed Fire and Gas Detection Applications
- Refreshments, Lunch Included
- Certificates of Achievement Provided