For liquid analysis, the FF20/FS20 Flow Fittings sensors are usually mounted in either a flow or immersion fitting. As a result, we offer a full range of fittings with particular emphasis on designs that reduce installation and maintenance time and consequently save operation costs. A high degree of standardization makes it possible to mount electrodes with DIN dimensions directly into a fitting. For most other types a mounting kit is available. A wide choice of construction materials gives the user the optimal solution for any process considering chemical resistance, pressure and temperature specifications. The program includes fittings and subassemblies for mounting of a variety of electrodes and/or a cleaning system.
Features of the FF20/FS20 Flow Fittings:
• Wide choice of construction materials.
• High degree of standardisation reduces spare holding requirements.
• Direct mounting of sensors with DIN dimensions.
• Liquid earth pin for stable measurements.
• High pressure and temperature specifications.
• Chemical cleaning system as an option for 2-, 3- and 4-hole fitting.
• Brush cleaning system as an option for 4-hole fitting only.
• Electrolytically polished stainless steel fittings for optimal corrosion resistance.
Download the General Specifications here.
Learn more about pH Sensors available at BBP.
To learn more about the product from Yokogawa, click here.